VerveEarth

Monday, September 1, 2008

My first alchemy request!

I logged into etsy the other day and I had a new convo. Convos are always fun, but I was extra excited to see that it was a special request. I'm not going to give out the details.. but it was a request for a custom magazine wall hanging like this one.

I'm starting to collect the pages for it and sortting them out. We agreed on Dec 13th for it to be done.. but I'd really like to finish before then. It's awesome to know that someone likes my stuff enough to ask for something special! OK that is all for now. Hope everyone is having a great day.

1 comment:

CB said...

Congrats! It's always nice to see other people taking note of your creations. :) I've heard a lot of horror stories when it comes to custom though, so I wish you a happy first.