VerveEarth

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm done!

For the past year I've been working on a project on flickr called "One object 365days project"

I found the group and took my first picture that night. My object was a light bulb.

Whose name eventually turned into Lighty.

I'm not really sure why I chose a light bulb. Looking back it probably was not the most ideal object. (he broke on day 220)

After a couple of days, lighty got switched to a bigger bulb because little lighty had disappeared.
Here are a few of my favorites...

Day 9

Day 82

Day 172

Day 354

and finally day 366 (leap year)

You can see the whole set HERE!
Let me know if you have a favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty blog! And you crack me up with that light bulb, I'm impressed you stuck to it!

Unknown said...

I love lighty. Can lighty come visit at my house? I have just the place for him to stay.

Des said...

I feel like 366 days of Lighty isn't enough!!