VerveEarth

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Help me pick a name!

Ok! I said this before, but I plan on opening a new shop. The new shop will have my screen printed items


and my handmade clothes.


I just can't decide on a name. I'd like to keep it similar to Glitterstar Designs.

Garb: –noun
1. a fashion or mode of dress, esp. of a distinctive, uniform kind: in the garb of a monk.
2. wearing apparel; clothes.
3. outward appearance or form.
–verb (used with object)
4. to dress; clothe.

Rage: 1.the object of widespread enthusiasm, as for being popular or fashionable:
all the rage, widely popular or in style
2. A burning desire; a passion.
3. A current, eagerly adopted fashion; a fad or craze: when torn jeans were all the rage

Duds: –plural noun Informal.
1. clothes, esp. a suit of clothes.
2. belongings in general.

You can help me by answering my poll. You can find the poll at the top right hand corner on this page. Thanks!!

8 comments:

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

GlitterStitch is still my favorite.

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Do you know that "Dud" means broken or a sub standard made item in the UK. For example "This new light bulb won't turn on, it must be a dud".

So maybe naming your company Duds wouldn't be such a good idea if you want to sell in the UK.

glitterstar said...

It means the same thing in the US.. I have taken this into consideration. Thanks though. :)

fashiongreentbags.etsy.com said...

I love alliteration! GlitterGarb is easy to remember and encompasses the great variety of articles you'll have in your store.

Nice variety of work!

Hooray EcoEtsy!

Anonymous said...

great items! i love garb! catchy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the above! GlitterGarb is my pick. Although I like the GlitterInk ones too.... good luck! :)

Xanthe said...

I like GlitterGarb

:-)

Anonymous said...

This is a such a fun idea!

I am excited to see what you end up naming your new shop! It looks like you are going to have great products.

http://www.fossumluova.wordpress.com