VerveEarth

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Artfire or not to Artfire?

I'm choosing to Artfire!!

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Artfire.com is another new place on the web to sell your handmade, vintage, and supply items.
You can list 10 items for free or you can become a verified member for only $7.00 a month for life.
If you list one item a day on Etsy or relist for 30 days that comes out to $6.00. So paying $7.00 a month really is a great deal considering you get shop stats!!
Of course that is only being offered to the first 5000 sellers. After that it'll be $20.
I haven't been able to add anything to my shop yet, because of my broken computer. So I can't really say if listing is easier or not. There is one thing I'm not to fond of though and perhaps it's simply because of my computer, but I can't fit the whole screen on my monitor. I have to scroll to see everything. Minor, but yet still annoying.
You can also pay your bill through paypal. YaY!! I went ahead and signed up for the verified account. Maybe I should have tested it out a bit before I took the leap but I really think the site has potential. Plus at $7.00 a month perhaps it'll give me the motivation I need to actually do something with my shop. Oh and here's a plus if I can get 10 people to sign up for the verified account by the end of the year, I can have a free lifetime verified account. The odds of this happening? eh not very good but it's worth a shot.
If you sign up please SIGN UP HERE!!

Perhaps with a little competition Etsy will get their butts in gear and add the features that the sellers have been asking about for years.

No comments: