VerveEarth

Monday, October 6, 2008

A quick update.

OK I really have nothing to update. I've been neglecting my online stuff.. but I decided I had to make a post about something! My washing machine broke so I spent three hours at the laundry mate doing 5 loads of laundry on Sunday. I spent $12.75. Hopefully we get our washing machine fixed soon. Not sure if or when that's going to happen. I'll probably be making the weekly trip for awhile. I'll have to make the best of it I guess. I'll try and stay positive. At least I have an excuse to get out of the house and stick my husband with the kids.. haha.. ok I don't really mean that. Now I have 5 loads of laundry sitting in my living room that I need to separate out into piles for everyone to put away. I draw the line at putting laundry away.. unless you are my two year old daughter.

I've been thinking about starting a new blogging section about local crafters. I'm just not sure how many people will volunteer so my "local" might have to be state wide.

Ok I better get off my butt and finish that laundry!

No comments: