VerveEarth

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello

Hey everyone!
I haven't posted in awhile.. my bad. I just wanted to give a quick update about what I've been doing. Nothing too exciting. I started my new job at the fabric store this past friday. The first day was super busy. Even the manager said it was abnormally busy. So basically I got broken in pretty well my first day and I can cut a straight line like it's nobody's business... haha.. Not really but I am getting better at it. The cutting tables don't have any nifty grooves in it.. so we have to just eye ball it. Of course now I don't work for a week and a half and I'll have to get used to it again. Oh well.. It is fun to hear what people are making. I also find myself mentally shopping a lot while I'm putting fabric away. I'm trying really hard to not blow everything I make there.. because the goal is to buy a new car and I'm trying to save up for the down payment. Anywho.. That's what I've been doing. Oh! I made my first quilt. I'll be blogging about everything I learned about making my first quilt sometime tomorrow or the next day..or maybe after that.. haha..

1 comment:

Kari said...

I always have such admiration for quilters, good luck with yours!