VerveEarth

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A big change.. again..

A couple of months ago I went from having one shop to having two. Well my summer took over and I didn't really put any effort into either shop. You can probably tell seeing how often I updated my blog in the last 3 months.

I have decided to close up my Glitterstitch shop. Everything I had listed there will be put back into my Glitterstar shop. Once I have everything transfered back I will close up Glitterstitch. Never fear though I will still have two different shops. I just plan on separating them a little differently. My second shop will now be called Ecostar. Anything recycled or ecofriendly will be moved into this shop. I feel this will be a better fit for my items. We'll see how it goes. Now I have a lot of work to do...

No comments: