VerveEarth

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update on the new fashion line

I took the first step in starting the fashion line. I prewashed a bunch of fabric. I have this bad habit of not washing my fabric when I make something for myself. I've never had anything shrink, but I don't want to risk it with someone else's item. Therefore, I washed a load of fabric.


I need to buy a lot more different kinds of fabric, but this is some of what I have on hand.

I found this awesome sheer fabric in the dollar bin at Wal-mart the other day.


Here is another.


I've been thinking about making a spring dress out of this fabric.


Here is some funkier fabrics. Not sure what I'll do with these.



But they were too fun to pass up.

2 comments:

Waterrose said...

very cool fabric!

Rosebud Collection said...

You have quite a stash of beautiful fabrics..