VerveEarth

Monday, October 1, 2007

30 Days to a better shop

I've decided to follow along with http://www.christinaperdue.com/blog/ on her quest for a better shop. I'll take all the help I can get.
Day 1. Set goals.

October goals:

  • Sell at least 2 items this month
  • list or re-list at least 3 times a week
  • Blog every other day
  • Post at least one myspace bulletin a week
  • Add more pictures to flickr
  • Make enough product to be able to do a craftfair

Long term goals:
  • Continue to be able to stay home with my children by selling my own crafts
  • Start participating in craft fairs
  • Wholesale/consignment
  • Open a geek/craft/coffee shop with my husband
That's it for now. YaY for goals!!

1 comment:

The Bookish Life said...

what a great idea! i am going to try this too.

good luck! your long term goals sound fantastic and worth all the wait! you will get there!