VerveEarth

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another long day

Yesterday I had a long, yet enjoyable day. I got up at 7:30 am. Woke the kids up a few mins later and we headed down to my parents house. We picked my mom and headed off to meet up with some fellow members of WIST-etsy. I met oddstuffbyXanthe and ZenithJade. They were both very sweet. We had a wonderful time. :) Kaden had a lot of fun playing with the kids. We got there a 10 am and left around 2:30 pm. After we were done stuffing promo bags and making post cards and such, we headed over to my grandparent's house. My great aunt Nancy was there too. She has been visiting the past week from Missouri. It was nice seeing her. I think it has probably been atleast 10 years since I had seen her last. She brought her grandkids with as well. Kaden had a lot of fun playing with them as well. Lia had fun too. Poor thing got sunburnt though. I think it was the ride down there because I kept her out of the sun for the most part. We were at my grandparents from about 3:00- 7:00. After all that fun we headed back towards my parents. My dad was home from work by then. He was playing his bass. (that he made himself) and let kaden sing into a microphone. It was pretty cute. Kaden had a lot of fun. Lia thought it was funny as well. We left there around 9:00 and headed for home. The drive took just about an hour. The kids slept the whole way home, which was nice. I cranked up the radio and had my own personal concert of myself singing.. haha.. I was pretty tired so I wanted to keep myself awake. Well that is all.. Had a fun day. We'll have to do it again sometime.

No comments: